About Elite Exteriors
We started Elite Exteriors in 2001, envisioning a company that was large enough to be easily recognized but be small enough to be able to maintain our reputation for outstanding quality, affordable installations, and the ability to take care of our customers from the start of the project to the finish - and beyond.
For the past 16 years, we have been helping customers in Greater Minneapolis realize top notch roof replacement and siding projects. We are carrying forward our same company standards, traditions and core values from now until far into the future!
About the Owner
As a boy, Jason Vogen grew up working hand in hand with his grandfather's landscaping company. This experience gave him the wherewithal needed to eventually start his own construction business.
Jason and his wife Holly started Elite Exteriors with the idea of building a team of talented individuals, uniting all of the creativity, knowledge and customer service experience together, and creating the most amazing contractor business for their customers. They wanted to prove that they were different. Celebrating 16 years in business, Jason thinks they have done just that!
- We are dedicated to you. Our team goes above and beyond, staying professional and providing our customers with a great experience and exceptional service. We are dedicated to doing it right the first time.
- We are a team of talent. Our team has decades of experience and the talent is what sets us apart from the rest. We show integrity, we never give up, and we keep our reputation within the community. Job responsibilities at Elite Exteriors are valued – no individual is more important than another.
- We are a company to trust. Our communication and trust is vital to operations for the organization as well as keeping close relationships with our customers. We ask a lot of questions, writing specifics in detail so you know we are getting it right for you.
- We help our community by giving. We support our community by donating to non-profit charities such as American Red Cross Disaster Relief and Second Harvest Heartland. Our homeowners love when we can restore their and their neighbors homes after storm damage and help them in their time of need.
- We are driven to have exceptional service. Education and certification is top priority in a specialized industry as roofing, siding, or window replacement installation services. And with the high demands in construction, long hours and working in different weather conditions, we are driven to be optimistic and create a positive work environment.